Trucking accidents are vastly more dangerous than regular automobile accidents due to the large weight of the truck, as well as loads and materials the truck may be hauling.
In this episode:
– The devastation of large truck accidents
– What makes commercial trucks more dangerous
– Who is at fault in a trucking accident?
– Distracted driving and rushed schedules
– Different classes of licensure
– Outside forces causing trucking accidents
– Injuries from commercial truck accidents
– Finding someone to help
Shownotes for this episode: https://legalsqueaks.com/trucking-accidents/